Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blog Name

Assalamualaikum

Nama diberi boringwhattodo.blogspot.com is my blog name!! yeah i love the nameeee

why im choosing that name is because its real thing!

I'm boring plus i don't know what to do then i make a blog simple right!

ok i admitted there is no such special thing about my blog. Pleaseee don't read i beg u... palm face haha

there is no such a beautiful word and there is no beautiful stories its just about my stories.

Is so boring to read other people stories right?i mean daily stories about blablabla ok whatever derr boringg

But for me...

Life is wonderful every single thing happen to me is interesting.Life is beautiful if you really enjoy it 

Subhanallah(Segala puji bagi Allah)

Mash'allah (Allah telah berkehendak keadaan itu)



                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment